Crazy 8 Meme
Since The Diaper Diaries actually tagged me- I must do this meme. Believe me- this is much better than what I was going to post about. So without further ado:
8 things I’m Passionate About
3. My babies
4. Spending time with my friends
5. Reading and “writing” blogs
6. Teaching my kids about Jesus
7. Keeping my husband happy
8. Loving on my kids
8 things I say Often
1. Please stop talking for just 5 minutes. I need 5 minutes of silence.
2. Do you need to go pee pee- to Baby #2 (we’re potty training)
3. Don’t let Baby #3 in the bathroom- shut the door!!! shut the door!!!
4. Please let me use that bathroom in peace.
5. I know that you don’t get enough “mama time”- no one gets enough “mama time”
6. Your the big brother and you need to take care of your sisters
7. Mama’s working (blogging)- just give me a few more minutes.
8. To Hubs: Have you left work yet?
8 books I’ve recently read
1. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
2. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
5. Does Anybody Look Like Me?* Donna Jackson Nakazawa
6. Seizing Your Divine Moment* Erwin Raphael McManus
7. The Best Life Diet* by Bob Green
8. I want to read Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas
*Books that I currently have, but haven’t read all the way through yet.
8 Songs I could listen to over and over
1. Hallelujah Jesus by Monk and Neagle
2. Could you be Loved by Bob Marley
3. Continuum by John Mayer- the whole CD is great.
4. These Words by Natasha Bedingfeld
5. Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing – Mark Schultz
6. Anything by Abba
7. Take the Money and Run by Steve Miller Band (the whole greatest hits 74-78 is good- not a bad song on the whole CD)
8. D’yer Mak’er by Led Zeppelin
8 things that attract me to my best friends
2. Fun loving
3. Good listener
4. There to help when needed.
6. Similar interests
7. Love for Jesus
8. Sense of humor
8 things I’ve learned this past year
1. I have wonderful friends.
2. Life goes on after death (my dad)
3. I love blogging- and reading blogs.
4. I can go to the grocery store with 3 kids.
5. Three kids later and Hubs and I are still doing great.
6. Lots of Bible verses thanks to Baby #1 joining Awana
7. It’s okay to ask for help.
8. I can survive on very little sleep.
8 of my peeps I think should do Crazy Eights (if they haven’t already!)
3. Musings of a Housewife
4. Organizing Junkie
5. Faithful Chick
6. Busy Mommy
7. Big Mama*
*I know that it’s a long shot, but a girl can dream.