Hannah over at The Diaper Diaries tagged me (Baby #3)for my first ever post. Finally I get to do something before my brother and sister. They’ve never been tagged to do a blog post before. Whoo hoo!! I’m suppose to tell you 8 things about myself. Since my mama was able to come up with 100 things about herself I think that I can come up with 8.
1. First off- I have a really long name. Eight letters in my first, 9 in my middle and 7 in my last name. What’s up with that? My parents actually thought about naming me Ava- that would have been much much easier. Maybe I’ll just be called Baby #3 when I get to school- it’s catchy isn’t it?
2. I love my brother and sister. My brother really takes good care of me and my sister lets me play with her dolls. Well sometimes she does. She’s 2 1/2 so I’ll give her a break for being stingy every once in a while.
3. Mama always says that I was the easiest baby. I slept pretty much the whole first 6 months of my life. I figured with my brother and sister running amok I could give my mama a break.
4. I don’t like going to strangers. I don’t know why everyone wants to hold me so much. I know that I’m cute and all, but just let me hang out with my parents.
5. I’ll eat just about anything. I’ve noticed that my brother and sister tend to be a little pickier than I am (actually Baby #1 is a lot pickier than I am). For now I’ll try anything once.
6. I love music. I especially love the Sunday School Jamz CD. Hearing those kids singing makes me clap my hands and wiggle my bottom. I just can’t help it- I have to groove to the music.
7. I am also known as the “Secret Weapon”. When daddy and Baby #1 are wrestling around on the floor and Baby #1 gets in a jam he always calls for me to come help him out. I run over there and sit down on daddy’s head. It works every time. Baby #1 and I make a great team.
8. I don’t let anyone push me around. I used to be laid back and let my brother and sister take my toys, but not anymore. If they try to take something from me I’ll let them know that I’m not down with that. I usually just cry really loud and mama jumps in and tells them to give me my toy back. Works every time.
Now I need to tag 8 blogging buddies to play along so here goes: Ella, Duncan, R, Buddy, The Bear, Jensen, Sally,and Ms. Suesue. If I didn’t tag you and you want to play along please do. Drop me a comment so that I can come over and check it out.