Things I Love Right Now
1. I love that Baby #1 and Baby #2 are bestfriends. I love that they can entertain themselves for a good hour (which considering their ages is huge) with no intervention from me. I’ve already gotten one bathroom cleaned, and more importantly, caught up on all of my blogs today thanks to them being able to play together.
2. The fact that Hubs and I have a couple of sets for friends where we both like both the husband and the wife. Their friendships are priceless.
3. My new digital camera. Actually my MIL bought it for Hubs, but I use it more and it’s so nice going from a 2 mega-pixel camera to one with 7! Huge improvement.
4. Heroes. We’re finally caught up on Seasons 1 and 2. It’s such a good show- can’t believe it took us this long to get hooked.
5. My new gym membership. It’s great that my kids like going as much as I do.
6. I love that all of my Christmas decorations are back in the attic. That’s the most dreaded part of Christmas for me so I’m glad that it’s done.
7. The way Hubs drops everything and plays with the kids as soon as he comes home from work. I’m sure that he’d like a few minutes to transition from work to home, but he puts his wants aside and gives his all to our kids.
8. Play-doh. See #1.
9. 100 Calorie Pack- Lorna Doones shortbread cookies.
10. Netflix. I love that I can get movies in the mail and never have to set foot inside a movie rental place again if I so chose.